PeaCounter.com – Diet Analysis
I was urged by my most wonderful sister-in-law, an avid user of PeaCounter.com, to remind my readers of its existence. It is the website I created for diet analysis, but has many features:
• Look up the nutrient amounts as listed by the USDA Nutrient Database for specific foods.
• Look up the Dietary Reference Intake (DRI) for a given nutrient.
• Calculate caloric requirements, physical activity level, and body mass index (BMI).
• Convert measurements for height, weight, vitamin D, cholesterol, vitamin B12, energy, ideal body weight, BMI.
• Create a list of foods eaten in one day and compare nutrient amounts to daily recommendations.
• Create up to 10 free meal plans per user account.
Click here to check it out: PeaCounter.com